Out About Town
Top 5 Reasons Why You Need Tix For This Weekend’s #FABSummit2017
As you may know from my previous post, I’m gearing up for this weekend’s #FABSummit2017 in Detroit where I’ll be speaking on a panel titled “The Business of Blogging” and sharing a sneak peek of my new documentary, “She Did That.”
There are just a few tickets left for this must-attend affair, so I invited Kimberly M. Dobine, Founder of The Posh and Popular Fashion and Beauty Summit, to share the top five reasons why YOU need to grab your tix today!
1. #FABSummit2017 is going to filled with #blackgirlmagic. A room filled with inspiring, empowering, focused women ready to share their knowledge and experiences in business with you.
2. It’s a glam girls playground! Our glam suite will be a great way to indulge in all things beauty. We’ve got hair, makeup, massages, and more!
3. Naturalistas are in for a treat. We’ve got natural hair tutorials just for you as well as tips from some of the top natural hair influencers, on how to keep those curls full and fabulous.
4. You just might meet your next business bestie! So many great relationships have formed as a result of the Fashion and Beauty Summit!
5. You will leave inspired, motivated, and ready to take your fashion or beauty brand to the next level. Oh, and you’ll leave with a fabulous gift bag, too. We like to spoil our girls!
We cannot wait to see you there. Click here to get your tickets while they last. Space is limited but we want to see YOU there!
← Previous Story New York City: Black Card Revoked Hosts The Game Show