Check On It
Let’s Get Down to Business with Larvetta L. Smith
Larvetta L. Smith
Do people describe you as a hustler or always on the move? Larvetta L. Smith knows this all too well as she’s launched five different businesses over the past 20 years. Some of them are still up and running, some of them aren’t, but she was committed and totally passionate about each and every one. This type of person is best described as a serial entrepreneur, which can be someone who starts a business, builds it, then sells it and moves on to their next idea OR a person who ventures into two or more businesses at the same time.
Does this sound like you? Well tune in to “Let’s Get Down to Business” featuring Larvetta L. Smith this evening as she discusses this trend with special guest and fellow serial entrepreneur, Joshua Mercer. The show airs every Monday at 8:30 p.m. CST/9:30 EST on www.tcmradiostation.com as Larvetta covers topics of interest for small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Following are five sure signs YOU might be a serial entrepreneur:
1. You’re a first-time entrepreneur and restless after three to four years in business
2. You have more fear of regret than failure
3. You started your first business before you could drive
4. You recognize your current start-up won’t make money
5. You already have your hands in two or three businesses
To learn more about Larvetta L. Smith visit www.LarvettaSpeaks.com (new site launching March 4th).