Check On It
Treat Yourself to Some Sanity: 6 Easy Organizing Tips
With so many things on our plates vying for time, each and every second of the day counts. Those extra few minutes you spent looking for your favorite scarf could have been used doing something a lot more productive. If you know you need to get organized but haven’t a clue where to start, today’s post is just for you. Seven easy to help make your days a little more sane:
1. Be like Santa every day of the week. Make a list and check it twice. There’s nothing more satisfying than checking things off your “to do” list! Make a list every night of all the things you need to accomplish the next day. P.S.: This chalk board paint is everything. I used it in green for my home office and absolutely love it.
2. Have you collected too many scarves (of for the fellas, ties)? Store them and create art at the same time by hanging them a wall mounted wire.
3. Speaking of collections…mount wall hooks vertically to store purses and bags.
4. Fly leather belts? Pieces of wood? Looks like you have a floating shelf on your hands…
5. Organize your books by color.
6. Last but certainly not least, hang molding on your walls for a vibrant, pretty shoe display.