Tia Dantzler’s Top 13 Beauty Must-Haves for 2013
Who do the brightest stars in entertainment, pop culture and politics turn to when it’s time to give face? The oh-so-talented Tia Dantzler of course! The Chicago-based beauty maven travels the globe working her magic on some of the biggest names in the industry. From movie sets to red carpets, this makeup expert is truly the business and today she’s schooling us on her top 13 beauty must-haves for 2013. Ready, set, GLAM!
1. Tom Ford’s Lipstick: Want to look and feel luxurious? Do you appreciate an intense color selection with equally sleek packaging? Get glam with a tube of Tom Ford lipstick!
2. Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil: This new rendition of the raved about Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil trades in the matte finish for a smooth, glossy and leaves your lips super hydrated.
3. Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation: The perfect way to look airbrushed without the hard work. It’s quick, easy to apply plus they’ve added some new deeper shades for us brown girls.
4. Johnson’s Baby Oil Gel: The secret is out! For baby soft, hydrated skin I recommend using this gel as soon as you step out of the shower. The combination of oil and water really locks in moisture.
5. Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer Stick: I absolutely love this concealer for the coverage, it’s also portable and fool-proof.
6. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer: This primer is a staple in my makeup kit because it delivers as promised.
7. Lorac Tantalizer Bronzer: Lorac gives the perfect sun-kissed glow without the sun.
8. Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Liner Colors: Super intense and stays put all day!
9. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: This lip treatment leaves your lips soft and supple plus it’s loaded with age-fighting benefits.
10. DiorShow Mascara: This mascara truly lengthens, curls and defines like perfection. Love it!
11. Bobbi Brown’s Blotting Tissues: Oily skin? Bobby Brown’s Blotting Tissues eliminate excess oils from your face with ease.
12. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar: A dab goes a long way with this highly opaque concentrate lipstick.
13. Too Faced Lip Liners: If you’re looking for a liner with high intensity and staying power, look no further!
Ready to unleash your star power? Pick up Tia’s first instructional DVD, “Red Carpet Beauty Secrets” by clicking here. To learn more about Tia Dantzler visit www.tiadantzler.net.