1/3 Tribal’s Top 5 Holiday Decor Tips
By In Her Shoes Guest Blogger: Nik Rivers, 1/3 Tribal
As temperatures drop, the busiest shopping season begins, the “Most Wonderful Time of The Year” draws nigh, and you begin prepping your home for festive shin-digs, you’ll want make sure to pump up the joy factor in your space with holiday decor. Here are 5 easy ways to adorn your home this season.
Photo Credit: Etsy.com
1. Nature’s Bounty: Gather raw material from your backyard, or if you live in the city, the local park. Fallen twigs, leaves, winter berries, pine cones and stumps can be cleaned and used to create rustic centerpieces and mini displays throughout a room.
Photo Credit: The Inspired Room
2. Lights Aglow: Light is typically associated with the season’s spirits of warmth and magic, usher this spirit indoors with cozy candles and dazzling string light.
Photo Credit: Real Simple
3. Season’s Greetings: Pull out greeting cards from season’s past, or begin collecting the one’s you’re receiving this year, and create a thoughtful display with rope and a few clothes pins. Or cut out the images from your favorites and string them up to make a greeting card garland or hang them individually from a window or mantel.
Photo Credit: theawesomer.com
4. Go Ornamental: Ornaments on trees is traditional and customary during the month of December, but ornaments, especially the hand made, quirky, and unexpected sorts, can make for stunningly unconventional displays.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
5. It’s A Wrap: There’s nothing like the allure of wrapped gift boxes during the holidays. Use actual gifts or empty boxes to create wrapped gift arrangements on shelves, tables or mantles to celebrate the ‘season of giving’.
About 1/3 Tribal:
One Third Tribal, an inventive design firm and emporium, celebrates the fusion of global influences and polished styling resulting in the creation of comfortable, eclectic spaces. Inspired by design, diversity, beauty, comfort, community, travel, and sustainability we offer creative solutions that integrate sophisticated cosmopolitan elegance with relaxed, bohemian chic. Based in Jersey City we provide residential and event styling services from space planning and color consultation to interior decoration and design. We carry a curated selection of eclectic and distinctive products through our retail division: One Third Tribal Mercantile, an emporium for globally inspired, vintage, and artisanal home decor items. For information on our interior styling services or to schedule a consultation please visit www.onethirdtribal.com. Visit our online market at www.onethirdtribalmercantile.com to shop an uncommon collection of home goods you’ll adore.
To learn more about 1/3 Tribal click here!